Materials presented and distributed during the Building Service Capacity: Increasing Access for Aboriginal Women Dealing with Violence legal workshops are available for viewing and download. These include:
- Agendas for the trainings with:
- Outline of topics covered
- List of community presenters
- Selected copies of PowerPoint presentations, reports, pamphlets, fact sheets and other resources used to support the training sessions.
- Links to useful or related community resources and services.
Workshop Resources are organized by workshop location and jurisdiction. To view the resources, please click on the location.